WannaChat - a Jabber™ (XMPP) Client for Windows®.
- File exchange via integrated http-server/http-client
- Register on Transports
- Register on User-Directories
- Multilinual (english/german/french/polish/spanish/russian/romanian)
- Register on Jabber Server
- Roster items add/remove/rename
- Proxy support
- Style change
WannaChat Licensing Agreement(For both personal and commercial use).
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity), the end user, and huehn-Software regarding use of the software accompanying this Agreement ("Software"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the Software.
This license agreement applies to WannaChat.
You can use the freeware version of WannaChat privately or commercially without any limitations. You can distribute WannaChat data files without any limitations. WannaChat may be copied freely under the following conditions:
- The distribution file, this program and any of the accompanying files may not be changed.
- The zip file can be distributed, but it must be clear that it is distributed as freeware
The Software is Copyright (C) by huehn-software. The Software is protected by both the German copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions.DISCLAIMER
The Software is provided "AS IS". You agree that by accepting this license, you are expressly acknowledging that the use of the software is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Huehn-Software makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limites to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software and any accompanying documantaion. In no event shall huehn-software be liable for any damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this software, even if huehn-software has beed advised of the possibility of such damages.TRADEMARKS
Any product or brand names mentioned in the software and associated manuals and files are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
AboutWannaChat would never be able without the following tools:
- Borland Delphi
- LibXmlParser by Stefan Heymann
- ics components by François PIETTE
- the great rxlib
- EldoS-Tree lite
- dfs by Brad Stowers
- some libs from my irc project
WannaChat is written by Thomas Huehn - huehn-software.
Special thanks go to ...
- Mariusz 'Marian' Smykula - for polish translation
- Fernando Gomez - for spanish translation
- Michael Krelin - for russian translation
- Stéphane Moulin - for french translation
- Eduard Roth - for romanian translation